Gel polish base coat.
Easily applied and quickly self-smoothing base designed for all types of nail plates. Excellent adhesion with the natural nail plate and the gel polish. This base coat works as a double-sided tape and connects both layers. Base coat Studios Didier extends the wearing time and eliminates the risk of air entering under the gel coat and nails.
- Easily distributed on the nail plate surface;
- Reinforced gel polish grip with the nail plate;
- Prevents air from getting into and under the gel polish;
- Easy to form on uneven nail plate;
- Easily dissolves in Studios Didier Remover (5-7min).
- Prepare the nail plate - do your usual manicure and shape the nail form.
- Remove excess moisture and oils using the "Didier Lab" Dehydrator.
- If needed, apply the Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair or Acid Primer to help the gel adhere to your nail.
- Apply the first layer of base coat. Cure for 90 s. LED/ 2 min UV .
- Apply a colored gel polish of your choice. Cure with LED lamp 60s / UV 2min.
- Apply a top coat of your choice. Cure with LED lamp 60s / UV 2min.
- Roughen the sealing layer with a nail file.
- Soak the nail wraps with acetone and wrap tightly around the nails. Leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Use a wooden stick to gently push the nail polish down.
- Remove the rest of the product with a file.
- The UV nail polish can also be removed with a cutter, but you have to be gentle and careful to a void thinning of the fingernails.
Di-hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Polyacrylate-15, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis-trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, Hema(Hydroxyethyl) Methacrylate, Ext. D&c Violet 2