This Gel Polish Collection contains 9 shimmery shades with sparkling platinum hues for light-reflective manicures to make your upcoming vacations even so brighter!
Just feel the Brillance with Didier Lab!
- Prepare the nail plate - do your usual manicure and shape the nail form.
- Remove excess moisture and oils using the "Didier Lab" Dehydrator.
- If needed, apply the Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair or Acid Primer to help the gel adhere to your nail.
- Apply a base coat of your choice. Cure for 60s LED/ 2min UV.
- Apply 1-2 layers of polish. Cure for 60 s. LED/ 2 min UV .
- Apply a top coat of your choice. Cure for 60 s. LED/ 2 min UV .
- Roughen the sealing layer with a nail file.
- Soak the nail wraps with acetone and wrap tightly around the nails. Leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Use a wooden stick to gently push the nail polish down.
- Remove the rest of the product with a file.
- The UV nail polish can also be removed with a cutter, but you have to be gentle and careful to a void thinning of the fingernails.
Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclohexyl, Methacrylate/ Ethylhexyl, Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Dimethyl PABA, May contain : CI45430, CI77266, CI77120, CI19140, CI77510, Sodium Silicate