For different types of nail plates, choose one of the following combinations of uses: BOND * + Polybase.
Depending on the type of nail plate, choose one of the additional binders.
* Acid-free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid Primer, Base Coat + Polybase.
An additional option is to use a transparent base to smooth out extremely deformed nails, or to ensure even better adhesion of the nail plate to the Polybase.
Use of Polybase with gel, acrylic, and polygel systems as a color coating.
METHOD OF USE:
Prepare the nail plate as usual: do a manicure and give the nail shape.
Remove excess grease and moisture using the Didier Lab Dehydrator on the nail plate. Varnish all nails with the selected additional bonding agent: Acid-free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid Primer, or transparent base.
Apply dark Polybase colors with 1 thin layer and dry in a lamp LED lamp 60s / UV 2min (at a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm)
Apply Polybase second layer and dry in a lamp in an LED lamp 60s / UV 2min (at a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm)
Apply Top-coat with the selected top coat of gel polish. Dry in LED lamp 60s / UV for 2min.
* Light colors can be varnished with 1 rich forming layer due to permeability. Varnish dark colors in 2 coats.
IMPORTANT! Did you know that the drying of highly pigmented varnishes in a lamp is affected by nanometers (beam length)? Make sure your lamp is powerful enough. The most suitable wavelength for the new generation of highly pigmented varnishes is 395-405nm. If your lamp has a shorter wavelength to ensure proper polymerization of the material, double the drying time.
Choose a lamp with a white or mirror bottom. These reflections improve the quality of the polymerization. If you do not have such a lamp, just place a white sheet, a mirror or a piece of aluminum foil under the bottom of the lamp.
- Prepare the nail plate - do your usual manicure and shape the nail form.
- Remove excess moisture and oils using the "Didier Lab" Dehydrator.
- Choose 1 of 3 different polybase application techniques:
BOND* (*Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid Primer) + Polybase. Choose a bonding agent according to your nail needs.
Base Coat + Polybase. Ensures that the Polybase evenly adheres to the nail plate and evensw out any irregularities.
Using the Polybase with gel, acrylic or polygel systems as colored polish.
- We recommend applying dark shades with 1 coat, and light, less opaque ones - in 2 coats.
- Dry the Polybase in an LED lamp 60s / UV 2 min.
- Apply a Top Coat of your choice. Dry in LED lamp for 60s / UV 2min.
ATTENTION! If you do not apply a clear base gel before - the colored Polybase pigment can temporarily stain the nail plate.
Removal methods depend on the chosen polybase application technique:
- Extra Bond Nail Repair with Vitamins + Polybase = remove using an e-file.
- Acid Free Bond, Acid Primer + Polybase = soak in a Nail Polish remover for 5-10 min.
Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Isobornyl; methacrylate. Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, PEG-9 dimethacrylate, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Trimethylbenzoyl diphenylphosphine oxide, Silica, Glycol HEMA-methacrylate, Bis ( methacryloyloxyethyl) phosphate, Hydroquinone, p-Hydroxyanisole, Titanium dioxide/CI77891, Violet2/CI60725.
For professional use only. Eye, nose and skin irritant, may cause allergic reaction. Keep away from open flame. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of sunlight. Keep tightly sealed. Read direction for use carefully