Colored base for semi-permanent nail polish.
This camouflage base based on natural rubber is the latest in nail art! Its moderately viscous texture makes it perfect for modeling and uniformly covering the nail plate, instantly hiding bumps!
This database saves you time and allows you to do a quick and efficient job! It is also an excellent choice for French manicure because it is already coloured. You can apply it in 1 layer to obtain a beautiful translucent effect or then apply 2 layers to obtain a more opaque cover. The application of thicker layers then gives complete coverage of the nail.
This base is very elastic, it does not crack and can be removed very easily.
- very elastic
- medium viscosity consistency which attenuates irregularities
- self-levelling, fast and uniform
- mask natural nail
- 1 or 2 coats can be applied to adjust the desired effect
- 2in1 base + color
- 2-3 weeks outfit
- dissolves easily (5-7 min)
- ideal for quick French manicure
1.Carefully prepare a nail plate: do a hygienic manicure, rough the nail plate up with Didier Lab Dehydrator, apply Didier Lab Bond or Didier Lab Acid Primer (choose the product after you have inspected a client’s nail plate)
2.Cover the nails with the coloured Rubber Base of your choice:
- In 1 layer if you plan to apply a colour on top
- In 2 layers if you use the base colour as colour
3.Cure each layer in 90s under UV lamp / 60s under LED lamp
- If you are applying thicker base coats, cure twice as long.
4.Finish with the Top Coat
Removal: dissolve with Didier Lab Gel Polish Remover 5-7 min.