The colored base for semi-permanent nail polish.
This camouflage base based on natural rubber is the latest in nail art! Its texture makes it perfect for modeling and uniformly covering the nail plate, instantly hiding bumps!
This base saves you time and allows you to do a quick and efficient job! It is also an excellent choice for a French manicure because it is already colored. You can apply it in 1 layer to obtain a beautiful translucent effect or then apply 2 layers to obtain a more opaque cover. The application of thicker layers then gives complete coverage of the nail.
This base is very elastic, it does not crack and can be removed very easily.
- very elastic
- medium viscosity consistency which hides irregularities
- self-leveling, fast, and uniform
- 1 or 2 coats can be applied to get the desired effect
- 2in1 base + color
- 2-3 weeks longevity
- dissolves easily (5-7 min)
- ideal for a quick French manicure
- Roughen the sealing layer with a nail file.
- Soak the nail wraps with acetone and wrap tightly around the nails. Leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Use a wooden stick to gently push the nail polish down.
- Remove the rest of the product with a file.
- The UV nail polish can also be removed with a cutter, but you have to be gentle and careful to a void thinning of the fingernails.
Poly(1-carboxyethylene), Hema, Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone, Trimethylbenzoyl diphenylphosphine oxide, Silica.
For professional use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. May cause skin sensitisation. Read direction for use carefully. Read directions for use carefully. Made in France