- Roughen the sealing layer with a nail file.
- Soak the nail wraps with acetone and wrap tightly around the nails. Leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Use a wooden stick to gently push the nail polish down.
- Remove the rest of the product with a file.
- The UV nail polish can also be removed with a cutter, but you have to be gentle and careful to a void thinning of the fingernails.
ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HEMA, CI 18965, TRIMETHYLBENZOYL DIPHENYLPHOSPHINE OXIDE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE.
For professional use. Eye, nose and skin irritant, may cause allergic reaction. Keep away from open flame. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of sunlight. Keep tightly sealed. Read direction for use carefully. Made in France.