Semi-permanent nail polish.
This new generation semi-permanent nail polish has been designed according to the recommendations and needs of professional technicians. All the most important and essential characteristics for the masters of the manicure are concentrated in this small bottle, in other words a pure jewel of quality!
Thanks to its components and their respective qualities, this gel varnish is designed to suit both beginners and advanced technicians. The Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, a revolutionary organic component that meets regulatory requirements, also called "green technology" brings an obvious advantage in the development of this product: instant cure with low energy, scratch and chemical resistance and low volatility .
Fast and regular coverage: the special liquid gum effect stretch texture of this varnish instantly covers imperfections of the plaque.
A rich pigment color for perfect coverage in one layer.
A Super Shine effect that lasts.
No discoloration or change of shade.
Long lasting 14 days and more.
Catalyze 60s under LED lamp or 120s under UV lamp.
- Prepare the nail plate - do your usual manicure and shape the nail form.
- Remove excess moisture and oils using the "Didier Lab" Dehydrator.
- If needed, apply the Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair or Acid Primer to help the gel adhere to your nail.
- Apply a base coat of your choice. Cure for 60s LED/ 2min UV.
- Apply 1-2 layers of polish. Cure for 60 s. LED/ 2 min UV .
- Apply a top coat of your choice. Cure for 60 s. LED/ 2 min UV .
- Roughen the sealing layer with a nail file.
- Soak the nail wraps with acetone and wrap tightly around the nails. Leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Use a wooden stick to gently push the nail polish down.
- Remove the rest of the product with a file.
- The UV nail polish can also be removed with a cutter, but you have to be gentle and careful to a void thinning of the fingernails.
Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Polyacrylate-15, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Phenyl Bis(2.4.6-Trimethylbenzoyl)-Phosphine Oxide, Hema(Hydroxyethyl) Metharcrylate, CI-17200, CI-15850, CI-77499, CI-77492, CI-77510, CI-77742, CI-77510, CI-77742, CI-77891, CI-15985:1.
For professional use. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Read directions for use. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from fire.