Top coat hybrid nails Top coat, Chameleon Didier Lab No1 will change every nail polish thanks to a million particles!
Enhance the shine of your hybrid nail polish with a nail top!
Shiny hybrid varnish is something that everyone draws attention to. Top coat no wipe is a real expert in this field. The lack of a dispersion layer makes the hardened top layer hard and very shiny. You must try this gloss on your nail polish!
We know that you want your hybrid nails to look perfect, which is why the main feature of the top no wipe Studios is the protection of hybrid nail polish. The no wipe hybrid nail top is durable and resistant to nail polish abrasion for up to 6 weeks!
Evens out bumps, creating a smooth surface on the nail plate. It does not change the color of the hybrid varnish, and the liquid consistency allows for quick and precise application.
The top coat no wipe resembles rubber, making it easy to apply, because it does not flow on the cuticles near the nails. The cap of the black bottle is exceptionally comfortable for the technician, even after many hours of your manicure.
Thanks to the magical glitter particles contained in Top, you can change any hybrid nail polish!
- Apply top coat and let it dry under LED lamp for 60 sec or UV lamp for 2 min.
- Apply cuticle oil. The nail oil helps to strengthen nails and cuticles in the long term.
- Use the hand cream - increases skin elasticity.
- Roughen the sealing layer with a nail file.
- Soak the nail wraps with acetone and wrap tightly around the nails. Leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Use a wooden stick to gently push the nail polish down.
- Remove the rest of the product with a file.
- The UV top coat can also be removed with a cutter, but you have to be gentle and careful to a void thinning of the fingernails.
Acrylates Copolymer, 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate, Hydroxucyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Diphenyl ( 2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl) Phosphine Oxide, N,N’ethlenedi ( steramide). May contain: CI 45410, CI 47000, CI 12085, CI 77266, CI 77346, CI 77891, CI 16185, CI 42053, CI 77820, CI 77499.
For professional use. Harmful if swallowed, absorbed through skin on inhaled. Do not spray, do not heat. May cause allergic skin reaction.Causes eye, skin and respiratory tract irritation. Made in France.