VARNISH AND ART IN ONE
The new Confetti effect gel varnishes are designed in response to the most popular and popular trend in the varnish industry - Jelly Nails.
The perfect combination of air varnishes with Confetti particles of various sizes fulfils 2 functions - varnishing and design.
Varnishes are airy, semi-transparent, creating the impression of light and gentle gel polishing.
It's varnish and art in one bottle!
The Confetti collection consists of light, smoky, airy, translucent soft tones.
With this collection, there are limitless possibilities to create light and sufficiently bright air coverings.
Depending on the desired effect, varnish in 1-3 coats.
- Does not run and does not leak to the sides, will polymerize extremely quickly
- Varnish with camouflage gel effect (nail varnished but at the same time looks very natural)
- Invisible regrowth - due to the uniqueness of its transparent texture, regrowth is barely visible
- Ideal for Ombre technique as it delivers a subtle transition naturally.
- Easy to combine and perfect for combining with other Didier Lan line varnishes: Studios Didier, Didier Lab Macarons and others.
- Watercolour consistency
✔ Coating - fast and even.
✔ Varnish and art in one
✔ Polymerization - 60s sec. LED / UV
✔ Cleaning - dissolving in varnish cleaner / cutter.
METHOD OF USE:
- Prepare the nail plate as usual: do a manicure and give the nail a shape
- Remove excess grease and moisture from the nail plate USING Didier Lab Dehydrator .
- Varnish all nails with the selected additional bonding agent: Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid Primer or transparent base.
- Varnish optionally from 1-3 coats. The number of layers depends on the desired result - effect. Dry in a lamp in an LED lamp 60s / UV 2min (at a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm).
- Apply Top coat with the selected top coat of gel polish. Dry in LED lamp 60s / UV for 2min.
INGREDIENTS: Acrylates Copolymer, 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate, Hydroxucyclohexyl phenyl ketone, diphenyl (2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl) phosphine oxide, SILICA, May Contain: CI 45430, CI 77266, CI77120, CI 19140, CI 42090, CI 15510, CI 15510, CI 15510 10020, CI 51319, MICA.
Attention! May produce an allergic reaction: irritating to eyes, nose and skin. Keep away from open flames. Keep out of reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight. Keep product tightly closed.
For professional use only.