Top Coat Didier Lab, Glitter No.1, 10 ml
Subtle, gentle glitter effect for the upper layer of the nail polish. Top Coat Glitter without adhesive is the perfect solution for quickly and effectively decorate already varnished nails. Perfect for both, either for full nail coating or for emphasising individual decor elements. The glowing particles will enliven the manicure depending on the colour of the varnish you choose: black and dark colours will look luxurious, and light colours will acquire a subtle playfulness.
- Smoothes out bumps
- Easy to operate
- Medium thickness
- Very shiny
- Resistant to mechanical damage
- Without dispersion
Method of use:
- Prepare the nail plate as usual: do a manicure and give the nail a shape
- Remove excess grease and moisture from the Didier Lab Dehydrator nail plate.
- If there is a need for additional preparation of the nail plate, choose and varnish all the nails with the chosen additional bonding agent: Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid Primer or transparent base.
- Varnish the nails with the base of the chosen gel polish and dry in a lamp LED lamp 60s / UV 2min (at a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm
- Varnish in the selected gel polish colour and dry in an LED lamp 60s / UV for 2min.
- Apply Top Coat No Wipe Super Shiny with a top coat of nail polish and dry in an LED lamp 60s / UV for 2min.
- Dissolving Didier Lab remover from 7-12 min. Before dissolving the file with 100/180 grit, damage the structure of the upper nail polish.
- Removing the cutter
- Dildo removal (100 grit will be most suitable)
Capacity: 10 ml.