The formula of the new Natural Look semi-permanent varnish is based on one of the most popular and demanded trends in the nail industry, the " Jelly " effect varnish. This very airy and semi-transparent appearance creates an impression of a soft and very light varnish.
The Natural Look collection contains varnishes in slightly smoky, semi-transparent, and soft shades. It is ideal for prosthetists who follow fashion trends and wish to offer their clients the latest novelties.
Depending on the desired effect, you will achieve different levels of transparency by applying 1 to 3 coats of this semi-permanent.
- fast and regular application
- smoky, semi-transparent texture with a frozen effect
- 60s catalyzation under LED lamp / 120s under UV lamp
- dissolves in acetone
- Disinfect the nails.
- Prepare the nail plate as usual: shape the nail with the 180/240 grit file.
- Remove cuticles: apply the cuticle remover and leave it on for a while. Wipe off the cuticle remover with warm water or dehydrator. Push down the cuticles with wooden sticks and trim them precisely.
- Roughen the nail plate with buffer.
- Remove excess moisture from the nail plate with the Didier Lab Dehydrator.
- If additional nail plate preparation is needed, apply bonding agent: Acid Free Primer, Regenerating Extra Bond, Acid Primer or Clear Base. (NOTE: This step is not necessary!)
- Apply Base Coat and let it dry under LED lamp for 30sec or UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply gel polish in 1-2 coats. The number of layers depends on the desired result. Let it dry under the LED lamp for 60s or under the UV lamp for 2min (with a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm).
- Apply top coat and let it dry under LED lamp for 60 sec or UV lamp for 2 min.
- Apply cuticle oil. The nail oil helps to strengthen nails and cuticles in the long term.
- Use the hand cream - increases skin elasticity.
- Roughen the sealing layer with a nail file.
- Soak the nail wraps with acetone and wrap tightly around the nails. Leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Use a wooden stick to gently push the nail polish down.
- Remove the rest of the product with a file.
- The UV nail polish can also be removed with a cutter, but you have to be gentle and careful to a void thinning of the fingernails.
Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Polyacrylate-15, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Phenyl Bis(2.4.6-Trimethylbenzoyl)-Phosphine Oxide, Hema(Hydroxyethyl) Metharcrylate, CI-17200, CI-15850, CI-77499, CI-77492, CI-77510, CI-77742, CI-77510, CI-77742, CI-77891, CI-15985:1.
For professional use. Eye, nose and skin irritant, may cause allergic reaction. Keep away from open flame. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of sunlight. Keep tightly sealed. Made in France