METHOD OF USE:
1. Prepare a nail plate as usual: make the manicure and form the nail with the file 180/180 grit.
2. Rough up the nail plate with a buffer 100/180 grit.
3. Remove fat and moisture excess from the nail plate with Didier Lab Dehydrator.
4. If there is a need varnish all nails with additional adhesion product: Acid free Bond, Extra Bond Nail Repair, Acid Primer or transparent base (ATTENTION: This step is not mandatory!)
5. Varnish all nails with a base coat. Place in the lamp: LED 30s / UV 1min
6. Varnish all nails with Macarons Gel Polish color 1-3 layers. Depends on effect you would like to get. Place in the lamp: LED 60s / UV 2min (If lamp wavelength is 395-405nm ).
7. Use Top Coat. Place in the lamp: LED 60s / UV 2min.
ABOUT MACARONS GEL POLISH:
The Macarons collection are varnishes made, as for our other ranges, from an easy to work texture and perfectly covering. The small particles contained in these semi-permanent varnishes will allow you to diversify your poses and create ever more unique designs.
Apply in 1, 2 or 3 coats depending on the desired effect, from a light to deeper impression. As a full cover of the plate or as a nail art element.
• Self-leveling consistency
• Fast and uniform coverage
• Texture comprising small black particles of various shapes
• Catalysation in 60s under LED lamp / 120s under UV lamp
• Dissolution in acetone
Manicure stick, 5 psc
Cuticle Remover “Didier Lab”
Nail file, halfmoon, speedy zebra, 180/240
Didier Lab” Nail buffer, grey 100/180
Didier LAB Macarons Poppy
Gel polish Studios, Top No wipe, 8 ml
Gel Polish Pure Acetone “Studios Didier”
Gel Polish Dehydrator “Studios Didier”
Didier Lab, Rubber Base
LED lamp DIDIER LAB 48W