This new generation of semi-permanent nail polish has been designed according to the recommendations and needs of professional technicians. All the most important and essential characteristics for the masters of the manicure are concentrated in this small bottle, in other words - a pure jewel of quality!
Thanks to its components and their respective qualities, this gel varnish is designed to suit both beginners and advanced technicians. The Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, a revolutionary organic component that meets regulatory requirements, also called "green technology" brings an obvious advantage in the development of this product: instant cure with low energy, scratch, and chemical resistance, and low volatility.
Fast and regular coverage: the special liquid gum effect stretch texture of this varnish instantly covers imperfections of the nail.
A rich pigment color for perfect coverage in one layer.
A Super Shine effect that lasts.
No discoloration or change of shade.
Long-lasting: 14 days and more.
Easily removable with e-file or solution.
Cure for 60s under LED lamp or 120s under UV lamp.
- Disinfect the nails.
- Prepare the nail plate as usual: shape the nail with the 180/240 grit file.
- Remove cuticles: apply the cuticle remover and leave it on for a while. Wipe off the cuticle remover with warm water or dehydrator. Push down the cuticles with wooden sticks and trim them precisely.
- Roughen the nail plate with buffer.
- Remove excess moisture from the nail plate with the Didier Lab Dehydrator.
- If additional nail plate preparation is needed, apply bonding agent: Acid Free Primer, Regenerating Extra Bond, Acid Primer or Clear Base. (NOTE: This step is not necessary!)
- Apply Base Coat and let it dry under LED lamp for 30sec or UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply gel polish in 1-2 coats. The number of layers depends on the desired result. Let it dry under the LED lamp for 60s or under the UV lamp for 2min (with a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm).
- Apply top coat and let it dry under LED lamp for 60 sec or UV lamp for 2 min.
- Apply cuticle oil. The nail oil helps to strengthen nails and cuticles in the long term.
- Use the hand cream - increases skin elasticity.
- Roughen the sealing layer with a nail file.
- Soak the nail wraps with acetone and wrap tightly around the nails. Leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Use a wooden stick to gently push the nail polish down.
- Remove the rest of the product with a file.
- The UV nail polish can also be removed with a cutter, but you have to be gentle and careful to a void thinning of the fingernails.
Di-hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, Polyacrylate-15, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis-trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, Hema(Hydroxyethyl) Methacrylate, Ext. D&c Red 33, D&c Red No. 7, Iron Tetroxide, Ci 77492, Ci 77510, Manganese Violet, Ci 77510, Titanium Dioxide, Fd&c Yellow No. 6
For professional use. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Read directions for use. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from fire.