Top coat for gel polish.
Matt top coat that has a deep velvety/matt effect, which does not fade and does not crack. Ideal to diversify your work.
You can use this top coat on top of your gel polish colors or on your natural nail.
- Apply top coat and let it dry under LED lamp for 60 sec or UV lamp for 2 min.
- Apply cuticle oil. The nail oil helps to strengthen nails and cuticles in the long term.
- Use the hand cream - increases skin elasticity.
- Roughen the sealing layer with a nail file.
- Soak the nail wraps with acetone and wrap tightly around the nails. Leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Use a wooden stick to gently push the nail polish down.
- Remove the rest of the product with a file.
- The UV top coat can also be removed with a cutter, but you have to be gentle and careful to a void thinning of the fingernails.
Di-Hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Trimethylolpropane Trimethacrylate, Polyethylene, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl phenylphosphinate, Hydroquinone, p-Hydroxyanisole, Violet 2/CI60725.
For professional use. Avoid skin contact. Read directions for use carefully.