Single-phase semi-permanent nail polish.
The One Step is a semi-permanent nail polish monophases, they do not require the application of a base or a top coat and do not produce a dispersion layer either.
This varnish is flexible and does not crack, it applies as a classic varnish while holding up to 10 days and retires in 3-5min only.
Enriched with Calcium, this semi-permanent varnish will help your nails to rebuild. It will also adhere very lightly to the nail plate so as not to damage it.
CURING TIME: First layer of the product: LED lamp - 60 seconds, UV lamp - 120 seconds Second layer of the product: LED lamp - 120 seconds, UV lamp - 240 seconds
Manicure stick, 5 psc
Cuticle Remover “Didier Lab”
Nail file, halfmoon, speedy zebra, 180/240
Didier Lab” Nail buffer, grey 100/180
One Step Gel polish "Didier Lab" No13
Gel Polish Pure Acetone “Studios Didier”
Gel Polish Dehydrator “Studios Didier”
LED LAMP DIDIER LAB 48 W
METHOD OF USE:
1. Prepare a nail plate as usual: make the manicure and form the nail with the file 180/240 grit.
2. Rough up the nail plate with a buffer 100/180 grit.
3. Remove fat and moisture excess from the nail plate with Didier Lab Dehydrator.
4. Add the first thin layer of One Step Gel polish (LED lamp - 60 seconds, UV lamp - 120 seconds)
5. Add the second layer of One Step Gel polish (LED lamp - 120 seconds, UV lamp - 240 seconds)