Premium Premium Gel Liquid Brush Gel Formula For Beginners And Advanced Professionals. The viscous texture is very similar to that of a thick base, but the end result is a gel.
Very thick consistency
There is a dispersion layer
Ideal for French manicure
For nail plate architecture
The coating is fast and even
For nail extensions up to 5mm.
IMPORTANT: Liquid gel is a biphasic gel.
The first step is to coat the nail plate with a gel polish base
The second step - coating formation Liquid Gel
Polymerization - 30-60 sec. LED / 120 sec UV. Minimum power 36w
- Disinfect the nails.
- Prepare the nail plate as usual: shape the nail with the 180/240 grit file.
- Remove cuticles: apply the cuticle remover and leave it on for a while. Wipe off the cuticle remover with warm water or dehydrator. Push down the cuticles with wooden sticks and trim them precisely.
- Roughen the nail plate with buffer.
- Remove excess moisture from the nail plate with the Didier Lab Dehydrator.
- If additional nail plate preparation is needed, apply bonding agent: Acid Free Primer, Regenerating Extra Bond, Acid Primer or Clear Base. (NOTE: This step is not necessary!)
- Apply Base Coat and let it dry under LED lamp for 30sec or UV lamp for 1 min.
- Apply gel polish in 1-2 coats. The number of layers depends on the desired result. Let it dry under the LED lamp for 60s or under the UV lamp for 2min (with a lamp wavelength of 395-405nm).
- Apply top coat and let it dry under LED lamp for 60 sec or UV lamp for 2 min.
- Apply cuticle oil. The nail oil helps to strengthen nails and cuticles in the long term.
- Use the hand cream - increases skin elasticity.
- Roughen the sealing layer with a nail file.
- Soak the nail wraps with acetone and wrap tightly around the nails. Leave on for about 10 minutes.
- Use a wooden stick to gently push the nail polish down.
- Remove the rest of the product with a file.
- The UV nail polish can also be removed with a cutter, but you have to be gentle and careful to a void thinning of the fingernails.
ALIPHATIC URETHANE METHACRYLATE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHACRYLATE, HEMA, PPG-5 METHACRYLATE, TRIMETHYLBENZOYL DIPHENYLPHOSPHINE OXIDE, BENZENEACETIC ACID A-OXO-1,1’-(OXYDI-2,1-ETHANEDIYL) ESTER, BENZENEACETIC ACID A-OXO-2-(2-HYDROXYETHOXY)ETHYLESTER, BENZENEACETIC ACID, A-OXO-, METHYL ESTER; MAY CONTAIN: CI 19140, CI 15850, CI 60725, CI 77891.
For professional use. Eye, nose and skin irritant, may cause allergic reaction. Keep away from open flame. Keep out of reach of children. Keep out of sunlight. Keep tightly sealed. Made in France